|Shredding Material||Paper, Plastic|
The JFS series is based on the latest machines designed and perfected throughout the years. They can be implicated for almost all applications of plastics, wood and paper shredding. Four shafts rotate at different speeds with tearing, extrusion and bite functions. Electric part has the automatic detecting overload protection function. They have advantages in regularly deloading materials and easily controlling material size, low rotation speed, low noises, large torque and high efficiency. They fit for shredding large and hard objects such as car body, solid industrial waste, medical waste, e-waste, plastic pail, plastic frame, plastic bottle, metal can, metal pail, intertexture bag, fridge, electric circuit board, paper box, wood and so on.
Features and Advantages:
· Ability to cut any material
· Less power consumption
· Low rotation speed results in fine cutting process
· Low noise level
· Large torque
· Low Running cost
· High efficiency
· Easy replacement and adjustment of cutting knives Cutting chamber (a) Principle (b)
· Cutting chamber.
• Aluminium profiles • Dashboards • Interior auto trim • Bank notes • Batteries • Organic waste • Cans
• Electronic scrap • Electric cookers • Cement asbestos boards • Spring mattresses • Plastic film • Dishwashers
• Gypsum boards • Green waste • Rubber waste • Domestic waste • Cardboard packaging • Cardboard tubes
• Plastic packaging • Plastic drums • Refrigerators • Metals • Medical waste • Metal chips • Metal drums • Rubbish bins
• Oil filters • Paper • Paper rejects • Plastic bottles • Production waste • Passenger car tyres • Radioactive waste
• Shredder light fraction • Hazardous waste • Punching scrap • Bumpers • Carpets and rugs • Tetra pack • Textiles
• Workshop waste • Packaging material • etc.
|Minimum Order Quantity||01 Unit|
|Shredding Material||Waste, Plastic|
|Shredding Capacity||500-1000 kg/hr, 1500-2000 kg/hr, 1-500 kg/hr, >2000 kg/hr, 1000-1500 kg/hr|
|Shredding Machine Type||Single Shaft, Double Shaft|
Jogindra is one of the leading manufacturers of high quality recycling units for over twenty years. Our machines are capable of providing high quality output with low running cost. Jogindra is specialized in the production of various units such as single shaft shredders, four shaft shredders, pulverizer, scrap granulator etc. with the purpose of recycling, size and volume reduction.
Our Shredders are suitable for processing various kinds of materials and wastes:
1. Light metals scrap (ferrous and non-ferrous)
2. MSW (Municipal solid Waste)
3. Industrial and hospital waste
4. Plastic materials (PET,HDPE, film Big-bags in PP and similar, etc.)
5. W.E.E.E. (Electronic and electric domestic waste)
6. Plastic and metal tanks
7. Electric and high tension cables
8. Textiles, Paper, Wood.
*Your information is safe with us.
JOGINDRA, Blade Pulverizer is specially designed to reprocess the rejects to convert into free flowing powder. It is suitable for rigid PVC i.e. Profiles, Pipes, Sheets and Injection moulding rejects.
The feed material should be pre-grinded into 4 to 6 mm size. The Pulverizer provides hammering and milling action in between toothed rotary and fixed segments. The specially designed toothed milling geometry is a result of our constant development on our part for three decades.
JOGINDRA, Breaker cum Grinder is suitable for grinding rigid PVC, scrap of pipes up to dia of 250 mm, profiles or any other rigid plastic.
Full length pipe can be fed & doesn’t require pipes to be cut into small pieces, uniform size, granules are produced with minimum dust. Hammers are made out of special alloy steel & doesn’t require sharpening. Heavy duty bearing housing with best quality bearing for long trouble free service. Chamber is fabricated in round shape & fitted with mesh of required size granules.
*Your information is safe with us.